Street Fighter V PS4 Review | The Game Machine
Street Fighter V is now available on PS4 and PC. Today on The Game Machine we review Street Fighter V and see if Ryu, Chun Li, Nash, and co are up to this time. Is it worth the journey? Find out as the answer lies in battle.
- Great Visual Artstyle in Gameplay
- Soundtrack great mix of new and old
- Fantastic Roster
- Survival mode is fun and is a unique twist over original
- Earn fight money to unlock future characters and other content rather than having to buy an ultra turbo edition
- PC and PS4 crossplay
- Characters is pathetically short and told with still screens
- Content such as multi-man lobbies, challenge mode, shop, and full story mode are not going to be out till later
- No Arcade or Vs CPU.
- Survival Mode is fun but needs an alternative option to unlock colors
- Can’t repeat lots of modes other than Online to keep building fight money