The Game Machine: Lost Dimension Review
World is ending as we know it and its up to you and your psychic pals to stop The End from destroying the world and someone in your crew is waiting to stab you in the back in a new Strategy RPG by Atlus, Lost Dimension. Is it any good find out in this episode of The Game Machine.
- Love the artstyle
- Characters are interesting and you will want to know them
- Easy to get into but difficult to master
- Music and voice acting work well
- Randomizing some game elements make it challenging and fresh
- Difficulty spike near the end
- Some of the enemy designs can be a little too similar
- Info dump a little too heavy up frong
Review copy provided by the publisher Atlus U.S.A.