The Game Machine: Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm PC Review
Indiegogo fighter darling Yatagurasu Attack on Cataclysm is now out and we take a look at it on this episode of The Game Machine.
- Neo Geo stylized retro stylish goodness
- Soundtrack is amazing
- Gameplay is rock solid and fun mechanics
- Announcers are fun for those who want it
- Dat intro
- At time of review couldn’t get online to work and as of 7/10/15 still having issues getting into matches. Also will need some router knowledge to get it running i think. But publisher states GGPO netcode will be applied
- Menus are a mess and UI is messy and in some spots buggy.
- 2 Arcade Modes (one is just story mode so just call it that)
Code provided by publisher to review game.