This time giving away a code for a new indie game called Papers, Please. Which puts you in the role of an officer checking documents in the frontier of Arstotzka. Sounds easy but is not, any mistake can lead to terrorist attacks, you can end in jail or your family can pay the price for your negligence. Great retro looking game with over 20 different endings, here’s a trailer for this fascinating game:
Rules and Information
– The competition deadline is 12:00am GMT Thursday (August 15 2013).
– The winners will be picked at random from all valid entries after the deadline.
– The winners name will be posted after the competition has ended in this competition post. Prize will be sent within 24 hours.
– You may only enter each entry method once.
– Winning a previous competition does not affect your chances of winning again.
Glory to Arstotzka!