A new anime fighter with a splash of Sword Art Online, Durarara, Sega, and everything in between. Can Dengeki Bunko be the next great crossover fighter or is it destined to for the bargain bin? Find out in this review.
- Great gameplay, adding assist gives a MvC1 kind of feel
- Variety of characters through various series
- Best kind of fan service that doesn’t make you feel dirty
- Sega themed stages
- Awesome soundtrack
- Online is not to shabby
- Not for people who don’t like anime fighters
- Fan service lost on those who don’t watch these series
- If your waifu is not in this game.
Code for review was provided by Sega.